10 Years of CEO Studies
For the past ten years, we have published our biennial CEO study in partnership with the University of St. Gallen. Over the years, we have heard from over 600 CEOs and members of top executive boards about their experiences with transformation processes. Their stories provide valuable insight into how they have successfully changed their businesses. The goal of our CEO study has always been to share essential perspectives and best practices for successful transformation.
Excerpt from the Foreword
Society and the economy are changing at a breath-taking pace. As a result, companies must constantly adapt to new challenges while also continuing to seize new possibilities. Change can be seen as a threat, but also as an opportunity.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Introduction: Study Objectives and Sample
- Requirements for Transformation
- CEO Skills: Which Individual Competencies are Decisive for Successful Transformation?
- Which Tasks and Topics are Critical for Success During Transformation Processes?
- Individual Competencies and Tasks Prioritized by CEOs over Time
- Putting Theory into Practice
- Contact Information
Link to the Study