Since 2009, Manres has conducted a biennial survey on the topic of "Transforming People and Companies." The goal of this study is to gather insights from company leaders who have successfully mastered transformation processes, and to understand what this means for day-to-day business. Our survey spans CEOs from some of the leading companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This research is conducted in partnership with the Executive School of Management, Technology and Law at the University of St. Gallen.
Excerpt from the Foreword
It's more important than ever to know how to consciously be in the here and now, to realign yourself and recognize the context around you, and to know how to respond accordingly. These skills are crucial for overcoming the challenges that leaders face today and in the future (Dr. Andreas Gorbach, Head of Daimler Trucks New Engine Generation Platforms).
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Introduction: Study Objectives and Sample
- Requirements for Transformation
- CEO Skills: Which Individual Competencies are Decisive for Successful Transformation?
- Which Tasks and Topics are Critical for Success During Transformation Processes?
- Individual Competencies and Tasks Prioritized by CEOs over Time
- Putting Theory into Practice
- Contact Information
- Link to the Study